Saturday 8 October 2011

This Blog's last updated since Jan 2009!!!

Wow it has been long since I last came back to this page. As I scrolled through all the posts, memories of Sec 3 and 4 came back to me.

Though such wonderful times had long passed, it wad awesome reliving such memories here again (well sorta-wait a minute,"sorta" is not a proper english word!).

Anyway, it's been nice back here. Cheers!

Note 1: If possible, do give my blog a visit. Topics are random, ranging from books I have read, games I am currently on to pass time, to a bit of what I am doing. I look forward to your visit and feedback! In addition, you could visit our classmates' blog - I know Kah Lok and Kah Han do update their blogs regularly!

Note 2: Not sure anyone is still following this blog, but oh well... -.-|||

2 comments:

Janine said...

Omg who are you?

Xander@07 said...

Heyy, sorry for the long wait! Didn't notice the comments portion...I think I am probably one of the few who still have this blog under the dashboard.

This is Ming Hui here.